Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

What a Fun Weekend!!!






These are the summer days that are soooo much fun!! My sister and her 4 wonderful boys came on the spur of a moment to bless us once again.
We just did simple summer fun things.....
Older kids went on a hike...then came home to hang out and play some crazy game....
The older boys went camping out on Powell Butte....I was VERY apprehensive about that little plan...and they had a great time.
The middle kids...rode bikes....rode horses.....swam in my mom and dad's lake.....
The younger kids....rode bikes....scootered.....played in sprinkler....went to my parents and played in the lake.....slept on the deck outside...
Us mom's ate....prepared food....found swimsuits....tennis shoes....cowboy boots....scooters....sleeping bags....more food....
Marlece seemed to fit in a little beauty treatment time for me (THANK YOU SO MUCH), and also cut everybody...including friends (that are like family) hair.
We did A LOT and never left Powell Butte....it's funny just how much entertainment is sitting right in front of us and we have over looked it many times.
I wish summer would last longer, this is my kind of of weekend!!!!!


2 comments:

Shauna said...

Rude to post these kinds of things. We should keep them to ourselves. lol

Guess I have to photoshop myself in. *sigh*

Glad you guys had a good weekend - love you all!

marlece said...

yip, it was fun, fun, fun! Thanks for allowing us to invade you once again...these cousins and momma's are content to just be in a summer day. Great time!