Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed...so it is a perfect day to post about what I'm thankful for!!
I'M SOOOOOOO THANKFUL FOR:
*My dad getting through ANOTHER surgery...poor guy...it's been a rough deal, but he is through the worst of it once again.*
*For an upcoming garage sale that will be over by Saturday, and give us some playing money, and rid us of some JUNK*
*My kids that are awesome and have been extra helpful this summer.*
*My sisters and the fact that we can text so while dad is in the hospital everyone is communicating VERY well, and I can send same text to 3 sisters and get 3 very similar, but individual responses.*
*A new song I heard yesterday that was just about God's Love for me, and it just blessed my socks off and made me bawl like a big fat baby.*
*Friends!!!!*
*Amidst a VERY changing confused world that God's Love, God's Word, and God Himself NEVER change, He is faithful and True and Good and Loving ALWAYS.*
*Prayer. Prayer. Prayer.*
These are just a few highlights of what I'm thankful for today.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Thankful for all of those too! Thankful for you texting and keeping me informed! Yay for blogging, texting, fb....:)

marlece said...

thankful too, He is good!