Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Meme!!




Today is my mom's birthday. Last night her and I and some of our dearest lifelong friends went to dinner to celebrate. We had a very nice time, good food, good friends, and a birthday celebration....it just doesn't get any better than that.


Mom, I'm blessed to have you as my mom. You get more beautiful with each passing year. I hope and pray you have the best year ever THIS YEAR!!!!

3 comments:

drillerbob said...

Yay for MeMe! Hope you have a great birthday.

marlece said...

I'm jealous, I wish I was in that picture.

Unknown said...

have a great birthday birthday meme wishes to