Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

All About Reece

This is a post about REECE!!!! He is just ONE of a kind. He is the cutest, funniest, naughtiest, most energetic 2 year old there is. He keeps us laughing and humble and frustrated all at the same time.....every day...all day!!!



This is how mornings with Reece start out....He MUST have his coffee...which is Chai Tea. Some mornings he has been laying in bed and literally yelling..."I need my coffee". It is so obnoxious, but also a bit funny. If I could only stop laughing long enough to discipline him...but since I can't I just get him his coffee...because I know how it feels....when you need your coffee, you just need it!!

This is Reece in his cowboy boots and basketball shorts. Reece hardly EVER wears shoes, but if he does, it is the slip on cowboy boots. He has his own sense of style...and he has LONG hair ( I just can't seem to part with it), and he rarely gets it combed, but on special occasions when we make a production of it and comb his hair and tell him just how handsome he is, then we get it looking good and he doesn't want anyone to touch it. We all instinctually touch his hair when it is combed because it is so pickin cute, but then he FREAKS OUT....and we have to re comb. He must figure that when he allows himself to look spiffy he doesn't want someone messing it up.




The next pictures are of him and his little friend Laney. She is the cutest little girl. She is just a few months older than him. They don't get to see each other too often...I'm just not good with the whole play date thing...sorry Reece. I love Laney and her mom; her mom and I get to run together, so we get our social time in by running early in the morning and we don't bring the kids, but we talk about our kids the whole time so I know this little precious quite well and I am prearranging a marriage. Hehe!!! I just figure, I love the girl, and her parents and the little baby brother, so it's only the right thing to do....Laney's parents don't know this yet, but that's ok. we have time.....the kids are only 2 and 3 years old.







4 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh my goodness that first pick of him KILLS me - KILLS me!!!! lol lol

Shauna said...

oops - pic

marlece said...

Kill me first, I am suppose to be going to bed but I have read this so many times just so I can ROAR! CHAI TEA??? LONG HAIR, no COMBING? PREARRANGED MARRIAGE? I am laughing my head off. I love this kid, he loves his Auntie Esh too...I just want to EAT him right NOW!

Kat said...

That first pic is priceless!! He is so adorable.