Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

He Loves Us!!!












This is what I looked out my window and saw very early on Friday morning. I had skipped out on a run and was sitting in bed drinking coffee with Charlie and looking out our bedroom window we saw the most beautiful rainbow. I ran to get my camera, and realized it was a full rainbow. So the pictures do not do it justice, but it was so vivid and full, and a double on one end. Anyway, I just feel like the Lord was reminding us that He loves us and He placed a rainbow right outside our window to show us.

1 comment:

marlece said...

He did and He does, He is closer than we can imagine, that rainbow is proof...a kiss with colors....