Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Lashae "18"!!!




Happy Birthday Bissy!!! This is my 18 yr. old baby. My heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest the minute I laid eyes on her 18 years ago, and it still feels like that today.
This is my firstborn who has taught me so very much. She is a teacher by nature, just by being who she is! She has taught me how to be a mom, and how to love and accept more freely. She is TRYING to teach me how to be in the moment and just embrace what is in front of you, she does these things so well.
Lashae is so in love with Jesus, she just radiates with His LIGHT!
When she was just 3 years old I had taken her to the Dr. and when the Dr. listened to her heart she asked him, "Did you hear Jesus in there?" Well baby we can hear Him loud and clear in your heart and it is the most beautiful sound in the world.
Keep shinin bright and making that beautiful sound my baby girl!!!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

This made me cry!!!!

drillerbob said...

We love you Lashae!

marlece said...

precious....she is something, we love her so, Lollie, love, love, love you...and Jenay, yes she will be your baby forever and ever AMEN!