Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thankful Thursday!!!

I am thankful that it is Thursday...and on Sunday all will have all my chicks back in my nest. Plus my man!!

I am thankful that we as a family are going through the "mission" experience...very good. I love when you think you are doing something to bless others and the blessing is all yours...happening over and over!

I am thankful that My sister and mom took their entire weekend for me...to help me do something special for my little graduate...it is GOOD!!!!

I am thankful for Wednesday morning Bible study....such a wonderful time...look forward to it HUGE...every week. Loving the study....loving it....loving the ladies!

I am thankful that I have 5 healthy amazing kids that I do NOT deserve, but have been blessed to get to raise.

I am thankful that even though my man and my oldest are half way across the world...we can still communicate....that is just soooo awesome!!!

This is just a few I can come up with right now.....could go on and on...there's soooooo much....what are you thankful for???

1 comment:

marlece said...

I am thankful for you~ you are the best!