Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Broken!!

They are home...my man and baby are HOME!!! They are a very broken though. Charlie can not have a conversation or bring up the names of the people he met without breaking down. He can not even hear the name Esther without his eyes welling up with tear. She is a 9 year old little girl and she has stolen his heart.



















































Charlie and Lashae are already talking about "when they go back".....so, be praying, maybe it's your turn...or your husband's turn...I love my new man...my prayer is that he won't be changed back to "business as usual". I feel for him that is heart is in pieces...but, it is for the right reasons, and he has a renewed love for Jesus and people, and he is bold!!! We went to PB&J last night and he laid it on the line....we need Jesus, we need faith, nothing else matters.





He went to minister to others, and came back ministered TOO!! I realize we don't have to go to Africa or anywhere else for that matter to find faith, and Jesus, and boldness, but I do think we have to get out of our comfort zones and have our eyes and ears opened up in a whole new way. The Lord knows how to deal with each of us, He created us, we just have to be willing and we have to want more of Him. We have to want to be changed and then it is our Lord and Savior who does the changing in us. Even our faith comes directly from Him who created us.





I pray for us to Love our Lord more, love our neighbor more, and increase our faith, We just need to allow Him in and to grow is us to make the change.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

*sniffle* *sniffle* L-O-V-E ALL it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next you and I are going (maybe with our whole families to stay a bit ;))! We all need awakened to the truth!

marlece said...

hellooooooo, where am I in this picture? Ok, can't see what I am writing thru these tears...out of comfort zone...yes..

Shauna said...

Esh ~ You are soooooooo there!!! One of my goals in life has turned to you on a boda so I can hear you laugh!

Jenay said...

We are all going....boda boda baby!!!! Be careful what we pray for is all I'm saying, and you have known for a while what I'm praying for Esh darling. Hold onto those running shoes because it's getting crazy.....

laura said...

Gracious sakes, that's Ebenezer! And the termite hill, and the SWING! Oh my goodness...how I miss that home. Lawrence and Prossy and their children, whom I adore...Mercy, Shama...Dan, Lydia, Joshua.

How I hope your family had the pleasure of getting to know them.

We were there last summer adopting our 3 boys. We spent all of June and part of Sept there.

Oh oh oh I miss them!