Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Thursday, May 23, 2019

New Gift of (In)sight From Israel.

We took a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee at sunset. Several times we have paused in a Biblical sight to reflect and pray and think for a moment. Each time I find myself alone to reflect, I naturally close my eyes.
 I keep hearing in my heart

Open your eyes and look at where you are.
Take this moment in, with your eyes and heart open to see and feel and know your mighty God better.

 I’m grateful for this trip, this opportunity, this moment, and I pray my eyes and heart are wide open. When I go home and close my eyes may I see in my mind’s eye and feel in my heart, the things I saw and felt, here in this place where my eyes were opened in a whole new way.
 I pray I can use this gift of new (in)sight to share what my eyes and heart have seen and felt.


No comments: