Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring Break 2014

Spring Break Recap.

Isaiah 55:12

English Standard Version (ESV)
12 
“For you shall go out in joy

    and be led forth in peace;

the mountains and the hills before you
    shall break forth into singing,
    and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

I had the best spring break ever.

It was packed full of everything I love.

The first part of the week was at home and just getting 

to spend time with the kids and my grand babies.



Then the second half of the week...Charlie, Kole, and I went to Texas for a conference and we got all 
PUMPED UP,JACKED UP, SUNG UP, LEARNED UP, PRAYED UP, FILLED UP
 ON
 JESUS.  

It was a fun few days, we got to visit my sister and her kids.



 And we got to spend time with Claiborne 
and enjoy the food and the sunshine that Texas has to offer.



We got to know our Savior better.
We had good teaching and amazing worship.  

And as usual, Charsie did what she does best and she kept it all together and running smoothly at home, so we could go.

I would be lost without this kid!



Spring Break was full of blessings from my Lord.







We got home at 4:30am on Sunday morning and I was overwhelmed by the presence of
 LOVE
and the goodness of 
GOD. 

*coming home is always my favorite part of leaving*

 I am LOVED by the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords and He sure reminded me of that in a 1000 ways over this
 Spring Break.

#feeling.thankful#









1 comment:

marlece said...

looks like a fun filled break from one end to the other. I love everything here.