Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

School and Wives


Charsie had her first day of school LAST week.  She is now a Junior.
  I have NO idea where the time goes.
  As ya'll know Charsie has been my "wife" for years.
 Well, she has recently discovered there is life outside this 40 acres we live on.
 Ugh!!! 
 It was bound to happen.  I wouldn't say we are divorced but I would have to say she has taken a step back from her wifely duties, almost like a wife with a career.
  She is actually like a real teenager. 
 She has a new best friend and her driver's licence and she is flapping her wings a bit.
Here's the best part of the whole thing.....you would think my heart would be broken and I wouldn't know how to manage as a wife without a wife to help me.
But God knew this day was coming and when He brought Charsie a best friend, He brought her a sister-wife of sorts.  

YAY for me!!!!

I love this girl!!! 
 She is the oldest of 4 kids and she knows how to manage groups and be calm and effective in the chaos we call home.


Sarah is a dear girl with a heart for Jesus and for people.  She knows how to handle Reece.

SCORE!!!

 AND Maezie starts chanting, "Sa-Wah, Sa-Wah, Sa-Wah" as soon as we pull into the church property.  We all know if you get Moo's stamp of approval, you are as good as gold.
I may even get to sneak away for a little visit to Montana beings I have these girls to hold the fort down!!!!

 Here are my grade school kids.
 Mik is in the 5th grade and Luke and Esther are in 6th grade.
  They were nervous and excited and ecstatic about school this year...in that order from left to right.  haha  :)

Here is who they REALLY are.
  GOOF BALLS!!!!
I was excited to get these kiddos off  to school this morning. 
 We have had a great summer, but I NEED a schedule and maybe 5 minutes to think without hearing my favorite word,

"MOM!!!!!!"

I will be ready and excited to hear the full-on "Mom" word REPEATEDLY by 3:00pm.
 As for the moment though, Reece and Moo are watching a movie, and NOBODY IS using
 that word
 and I'm enjoying it.  
Quiet, is a beautiful sound sometimes.  


It's going to be a GREAT year!!!!



1 comment:

marlece said...

hahahahahhaha, what is wrong with a sister wife, He knows what we need!!!

It sounds to me like the almost divorced wife from the wife just needed help with the wife so brought another one on. Yahhhhhh!