Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Moo's Wedding Birthday Party.


Happy Birthday Moo!!!  

"2"

I can't believe my baby is 2. 
 In some ways I can't remember life before her and in other ways it seems like she was born yesterday.
  Maezie is a big blessing and a gift to this family and to many others.

 I seriously can't get over this kid.  I'm so thankful to God for giving gifts when we don't even have the brains to ask for them. 
 I could have missed this one if we only got the "blessings" we asked for.  :)


 We had a wedding to go to this weekend and I'm pretty sure Maezie thought the whole
 "party" and "celebration"
 was in honor of her. 
 After all it was her birthday.  

 She LOVES to dress up and she loves for everyone to look pretty.
 (Esther has ruined her.....she is convinced she is a princess).  
 She was elated that everyone was so "pitee" just for her. 
 She also got to have her buddy "Sah-wah" with her all weekend.


 Sissy was there too looking pretty and celebrating and even let Moo hold her flowers a bit in between 
"wedding events".  



 Maezie even had fun friends and aunties to play with at her
 "wedding birthday party".

She loved playing with Auntie Squeeze because she had on a very "pitee necklace" to play with.



 Maezie was convinced the cake was for her and of course Esther led her to believe that, and fed her like the princess that she is.

She enjoyed her wedding birthday cake very much.  :)

It was a win for everyone.  

Charlie is the one who had the honor of performing the ceremony for his nephew and his darling bride.
  I have to say I couldn't be more proud of my man for standing up there "marrying" these two.  They had a beautiful wedding and they will make a beautiful family.  
They have a lot of love and support all around them.

These are Charlie's sisters, and what is a "wedding birthday party" without Aunties?  

I love these 2 sister in laws of mine. 

They are nutty and they are MINE.  

2 comments:

marlece said...

sounds like a great day! Moo does look like she is the 'life' of the party. Love the whole thing, you all look gorgeous too.

Shauna said...

I missed this WHOLLLLLLLE thing! Very cool!!!!!