Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'm in a Panic

Today.....is a day 

I JUST WANT TO GET PREGNANT!!!!

NOW!  RIGHT NOW!

The tall socks were his own personal touch.  :)

I just sent my baby boy off to Kindergarten. 
 I only have one left at home now and I am in
 full panic mode. 
 I see the writing on the wall....only one left to go. 
 Only one companion left.  :(  

So if I ......HURRY...

I can have the "next" one walking and talking by the time Moo leaves me for the
 big school days.  


Reece was so excited. 
 He talks MORE than any kid I have ever had...let alone any kid I have EVER KNOWN.  

I am not the greatest communicator, but Reece is. 
 He does it well, and he does it OFTEN.  
This morning he was a bit excited and nervous so he was
 ON A ROLL. 
 He must have asked the teacher 100 questions in the 4 minutes that I was there dropping him off.  

He exhausts my ears and NOW....I already miss his voice. 

5 minutes after he gets home I will be annoyed...but for this teary moment I MISS my communicator.


Ps....for those of you worried about that first statement.....don't worry....by the time evening comes the "urge" will pass.

sorry Charlie.  haha


3 comments:

Shauna said...

Aw!!! Moo needs a friend. She's going to be SO lonely! Daniel is…. oops…. gotta go put another Curious George on. ;) [hard only having one. lotsa kids is better. a quiet house is kinda nice for a few hours tho.]

The McKinnon Crew said...

LOVE this kid...so excited for him at school! What a crack up...

marlece said...

hahaahahaha! You are a liar with that last statement and Moo is lonely she also has had Reese in her ear. So, I think it's time those nights get busy. Thanksgiving is right around the corner for an announcement this is what I can see (it's prophetic)