Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Family.


Me and my girls.  Oh how blessed I am.


Nay Nay (me) and Grumpa embracing our new roles as grandparents. It's the BEST!!!




My favorite family on the planet!!!!

My awesome boys!!!!
Knowing full well we have another season of "change" coming our way....I'm just LOVING the time we have had in this last season and especially the holidays.  

God is so so so good!!!

3 comments:

marlece said...

change, change is hard, change is good, isn't this what you tell me? Love all these pics, the ones of you and charlie with your glasses, ok, yes you are playing your role very well Nay Nay!

Farm School Marm said...

What awesome pictures!! I love "grumpa's" name!!

Cooking Up Faith said...

Wow - blessed indeed! Beautiful pictures!