Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Praises!


Psalm 150

English Standard Version (ESV)

Let Everything Praise the Lord

150 
Praise the Lord!
Praise God in his sanctuary;
    praise him in his mighty heavens![a]
Praise him for his mighty deeds;
    praise him according to his excellent greatness!
Praise him with trumpet sound;
    praise him with lute and harp!
Praise him with tambourine and dance;
    praise him with strings and pipe!
Praise him with sounding cymbals;
    praise him with loud clashing cymbals!
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord!



I have some things to PRAISE the Lord for!!!

  Charlie is working VERY close to home now.  
The timing was all too perfect...it was just moments before I totally lost my sanity AND it was the same exact day he finished up all he could do where he was currently working.  God's timing is so perfect.

Lashae and Chaney got a great job in Montana.
I'm so thankful that we got to spend the last 7 months with them.
We will miss them a ton, especially my precious Maubry, but I know this is a good move for them, so I am thankful.

Kole is coming home for his Spring Break!!
And he is bringing a friend from school.  I just can't wait to meet him.   I love getting to know my kids' friends.  I hope we don't scare him!

There are many more, but these are my top 3 today!!!!

Just one more....we are going to see Maubry and Chaney and Lashae too (of course :) ) during the kids' Spring Break.

YIPPEE!!!!!

So much to be thankful for!!!!!

3 comments:

Farm School Marm said...

God is so good - and His timing is impeccable! And you are so good to share your joy and praise!

marlece said...

wow! Very exciting stuff, a chance to see all again very soon. That is great!

Lashae Bowen said...

Praise: spending the last 7 months with the best mommy, nay nay, and friend a girl could ever have! I love you mom thank you for all that you have ever done for me and my family. You have gone above and beyond (as usual) and have BLESSED our socks off!! ( I almost said pants but that might of made it awkward) ;)