Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Maubry's Dedication and Moving



 Maubry Ann was dedicated on Sunday. 

 It was a glorious day with a lot of family and friends. 
 Maubry is a very loved baby.
  There are already so many people in her young life that pray for her and love her.  


I think Maubry has a few words for the congregation.


 I am having a range of emotions. 
 Sunday - was a wonderful day of celebration and dedication
 ....and....
 today - was a day of good-byes.

I really stink at good-byes.

  The Bowen family is headed back to Montana.  They have a great job waiting for their arrival.  I'm extremely thankful for the months that God has allowed them to be living with us, and I'm thankful for the job they have in Montana.
  I'm most thankful that they have each other and that they know Jesus and they follow Him and hear Him and He guides and directs them.

I'm SAD though.  I MISS them already!!!  

These 2 little loves have become bestest friends.  It has been such a joy watching them together.  



Philippians 1:3-6

The Message (MSG)

A Love That Will Grow

3-6 Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God. Each exclamation is a trigger to prayer. I find myself praying for you with a glad heart. I am so pleased that you have continued on in this with us, believing and proclaiming God’s Message, from the day you heard it right up to the present. There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started this great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish on the very day Christ Jesus appears.

1 comment:

marlece said...

Oh Momma, she has a broken heart. I'm sorry. I know you are thrilled but it still hurts when they leave. Are you in your cave? Call if you want to.