Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Hart for Esther - update

I've been struggling with this update, because I can't put into words how amazed I am, and how God is using this raffle. It's not that sales are skyrocketing, but I just have faith that however many tickets we are supposed to sell that is exactly what will be sold. The thing that has me so amazed is the people that this has gotten me in touch with. Of course our friends and family are always supportive, always loving, even when we go off the deep end...yes that happens occasionally. But the thing that has me in awe, is the people we don't know, and how they send me a note that says they saw our video and they are praying for us. WHAT???? How cool is that. One gal today wrote me such a cool note, that they are adoptive parents and they do not need a horse trailer, but they bought a ticket, and thought that if they win the trailer they would do the same thing, raffle it off and adopt again. WHOA, how cool is that??? That is a heart for the orphan. I'm loving the testimony that God is building with this adoption. I'm blessed that He can use anyone and anything...a family that is FAR from having it together and a horstrailer. I'm blessed and I'm humbled and I'm scared and excited to see what the Lord is doing.

A Hart for Esther Details:

We are raffling off our 4 horse Hart trailer as a way to help with the costs associated with international adoption. We are raising money to travel to Ug*nda and to keep things going at home while we are gone. In order to bring Esther home, both parents, Charlie and Jenay will need to travel to Ug*nda to appear before the Ug*nda courts.


Please click on the video on the right to see our story, and click on the pictures on the right to see more pictures of the Hart trailer.


The raffle begins on January 17. You can click on the donate button on the right. Then please click here brewerbunch6@msn.com and leave me your :

Name
Address
Phone number
e-mail

If you perfer to send via regular mail, please email me or call at 541-420-5265 and let me know you are wanting a ticket. And you can mail the check to:

PO Box 1935
Redmond, OR 97756


Cks payable to: Charles Brewer and in the memo please write: A Hart for Esther


We will send you a ticket in the mail, and also a confirmation via e-mail. We will not use your information for anything else. We will be very sensitive to your privacy.




Ticket sales are limited to 110. They are $250.00 a piece. We will keep this site updated as to how many are sold, and we will post the video of the drawing on Feb. 14!


We will draw and announce the winner of the Hart Trailer on Feb. 14, 2011. We will deliver the trailer to the winner anywhere in the continental U.S. by the end of February.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Scary and exciting... kinda sounds like serving the Lord! I am very anxious to talk with Moses, Esther (of the bible), Amy Charmicheal, Paul, Mary someday...... in all their obedience I get a very real sense that it was done with a nervous excitement!

This raffle is about so much more than the money. Praying that each and every person that hears the story will seek God and His plans!

Love you Sis!

Cooking Up Faith said...

Shauna is right, this raffle is so much more about money. I love this story and can't wait to see where God takes it. I am being prayful right now about buying a ticket, and will talk to my husband about it tonight. I did wonder how to purchase the ticket, so thank you for answering that question here! :)