Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Hart for Esther - testimony

I can't even express what God is doing. It's so beyond my comprehension or understanding that I'm just having to trust Him and rejoice. I want to share how EVERY ticket that has been sold has a story or a connection or a blessing attached. And isn't that how our God is...He is all about the relationship He is all about the Glory and He is the Creator...so please click over to this blog of this lady that calls herself Big Fat Mama. I do not know her, I have recently gotten aquainted with her through blogging, but have never spoken to her and I do not even know where she lives. But I can tell you she has blessed my ever-loving socks off, and I can tell you that she is a woman of prayer, and the Christ lives in her, and this is one example of what the Lord is doing. I do not want any of these stories to lift us or our family or any person up, it is strictly God and the things HE DOES. He is the one and only true God that is worthy of our praise and our trust!

Why He has chosen us to walk this journey, I will never know, or understand, or deserve, but He is allowing us a front row seat through this adoption journey to show us His Glory and the mighty work He does through His people. Please click HERE to go over to Big Fat Mama's blog and read one testimony of what God is doing through " A Hart for Esther".

One more bit of news***we can not use pay pal anymore***, I will post more about that tomorrow, but if you are buying a ticket please let me know your information via email at brewerbunch6@msn.com and then you can mail the check. And you can mail to Charlie Brewer PO Box 1935 Redmond, OR 97756...memo....A Hart for Esther.

1 comment:

Cooking Up Faith said...

It's a full circle of blessings that God is doing, because it has touched me so much seeing and reading about Esther. Right before I sent the check in the mail, I was able to gather my children around the computer and show them Esther's video. I am amazed that this thing called the Internet has connected me to women around the country and their stories! Looking forward to more updates!!