Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Random

I've got a few things on my desk and on the brain at this point....
Besides the normal...5 kids, and 1 intern each involved in totally different things, in totally different towns....1 husband, 1business...homeschooling,potty training, football,cross country, Bible Study, laundry, meals, cleaning...you know the REGULAR mom stuff....
I'm involved in Lord's Acre Run ....Columbia River Circuit Finals Ticket Sales...a tax audit....adoption paperwork.....and travel for attending a conference in Texas.
Sooooo............if you are trying to enter the Lord's Acre Run, and you get entered in the bull riding at the rodeo, or if you are the IRS and you end up with a 3rd graders spelling list, or if you are buying tickets to the rodeo and I adopt you, or if you are wanting the football schedule and I give you our itinerary for traveling to Texas...just bear with me....it will all work out...

4 comments:

Charsie said...

this is probably the funniest thing you have ever posted. You crack me up mom!!! I love you! I am seriously laughing out loud. :)

Shauna said...

Totally with Shae!! lol lol That was funny! Hang in there Sis, your life is not boring that.is.for.sure!

marlece said...

This is a laugh out loud moment, and I am so with you I can hardly laugh, cry, get mad, smile, pout, all at the same time but I am you should see me right now. Who am I? Send me to the looney bin and you can come with me!

The McKinnon Crew said...

This cracked me up! I HAVE to start following your blog!