Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Monday, September 13, 2010

A Few Fun Things!!!

Things I'm looking forward to in the near future:

Luke and Kennedy (our dearest friend's little girl that I claim as my own EVERY chance I get), are getting baptized on Sun. That is such a PRAISE. Charlie and Robert (Kennedy's dad) got baptized a few years ago on the same day...isn't it so fitting that now their kids are doing it on the same day.
Kole has a football game every Friday for awhile, and we are getting to go see 2 out of my 3 sisters during this football season because the schedule has us going from one end of the state to another.
Lashae is working at Crystal Peak Youth Ranch as an intern and getting to spend a lot more time there...she loves it and it makes her so joyful and she keeps bringing the COOLEST people home for us to meet. That place is a magnet for AWESOME people. I think it's because it's all about the LORD there and doing things that GLORIFY HIM.
Charsie is starting Cross Country today. I love to watch that girl run and it is soooo fun having a daughter that also has a love for running. Blesses my heart.
What ever is going to come out of Reece's mouth next....He just yelled from my bedroom that there is a rocket ship outside...he heard an airplane go over our house. Cracks me up!!! Not always do I approve of what comes out of his mouth, but it is usually funny...sometimes cute funny and sometimes naughty funny, but we laugh at it all...sometimes under our breath and sometimes outloud...which ever is fitting.
These are just a few fun things that make me think it's just going to be some good times right around the corner.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you coming this way?

Shauna said...

Yay Luke and Kennedy! Pics pics!

Text me about Kole's football game near here pllllease! :)

marlece said...

I love ALLLLL of those thing too! The Reece thing? Even if it's naughty, this Auntie thinks it's FUNNY!