Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

His Promises are For Each of Us.



This was the brightest rainbow I think I've ever
seen.

Here's the thing I LOVED about this rainbow:

There were so many people on facebook with
their picture and "story" about this rainbow.  It was so beautiful and touched so many people.

It reminded me how big God is and how his promises are for each one of us individually.  We were all exactly right in thinking that God sent that rainbow to us.   

 Many of us took it very personally.

 I can't stop thinking about how his promises are in His word for EVERYONE who will believe and take it personally!!!

I am still positive He sent that rainbow to me...it literally lit up the whole barn, like a bright light was shining on it.

 And I'm also POSITIVE that He sent that rainbow for my folks because from their viewpoint that rainbow landed right in the lake at their house.

 I am also positive that whoever saw that rainbow and knew it was for them...IT WAS!!


 I am also positive HE sent all  His promises for everyone to be taken PERSONALLY as a sign and a promise from HIM to us individually.

He is GOOD and He is BIG and HE is WONDERFUL and VERY PERSONAL.

THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR BEAUTY AND YOUR PROMISES.

1 comment:

marlece said...

wow! I love this!!!!