Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Proof!!! I Need My Wife.



Charsie,

I wanted to wish you a very happy birthday!!  ANNNNNDDDDD, tell you how much I appreciate you and who you are, and also tell you about your birthday present.

Well, it's a surprise and it will remain a surprise until Monday, because when your dad and I don't have my wife (you) nagging  reminding me of the things I need to do or reminding me to remind your dad,
  WE FALL APART.  It's just the truth.

  So anyway, long story short, we were pretty proud of ourselves because we did get your present (without you knowing or telling us too )ordered 5 days before your birthday, but APPARENTLY that is 3 days later than we should have, because it will be here Monday.

So, yes, I gave you this message publicly because I wanted to apologize for my lameness without my wife to help me with EVERYTHING, and make people understand that I am totally NOT kidding about how you run this joint, and also because I think wives give way more grace in social settings.  hehehe

I love you and HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday.  I won't forget another thing until next year, because you hopefully won't let me.

Your Loving Mother

1 comment:

Farm School Marm said...

Haha! What an awesome blessing Charsie is to so many.

Happy Birthday, Chars!