Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Shawnie Grace


This is who I have had the privilege of spending my week with.
This little family just grew by 8lbs and 9oz of yummy miraculous love.
`

Introducing:  Shawnie Grace Bowen
   born on June 10, 2014 @ 6:35am


Me, Esther, Maezie and Reece all got to come to Montana for the arrival of our newest family member. 


I am so thankful for this GRAND baby and the opportunity to come and love on her and her big sister and her mommy.
I am in love!!! 

Thank you Lord for the opportunity to come and love on these little loves.

.
Thank you Charsie for holding the fort down at home.
Thank you Grumpa Chuck for letting me come and play Nay Nay for a few days.

I am BLESSED!!!!!



2 comments:

The McKinnon Crew said...

She's a beauty! Congratulations to all!

marlece said...

super sweet, you are one proud Nay Nay are you not? You are a blessed woman, and I'm glad you have been there for them, Momma's are a must at this time.