Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Born and Born Again



Birth and rebirth are my 2 favorite events in the whole world.

They are both incredible miracles from God.

He is the only one that can give life and life eternal.


Psalm 139:13


For you formed my inward parts;
    you knitted me together in my mother's womb.


He knit babies together in their mother’s womb and he also made a way for us to be born again and live eternally with Him. 

1 Peter 1:3-5

The Message (MSG)
3-5 What a God we have! And how fortunate we are to have him, this Father of our Master Jesus! Because Jesus was raised from the dead, we’ve been given a brand-new life and have everything to live for, including a future in heaven—and the future starts now! God is keeping careful watch over us and the future. The Day is coming when you’ll have it all—life healed and whole.

 Both events are gifts from God and bring about 
NEW LIFE 
that only He can give.



I have had the privilege and honor of attending a few births. 
 Some I was a participant and some I just got to cheer and pray. 
I NEVER will tire of the miracle of watching a baby be born.  

I recently got to witness the miracle of my newest grand baby come into this world.
It is a joy that is beyond words or explanation.


I have been witness and cheerleader to a some 
"born again" 
experiences as well.

John 3:6-7

English Standard Version (ESV)
That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’







                                          

I'm in awe of what the Lord has done to give us NEW life.




Sometimes we just have to give HIM a big 'ole clap and praise for the great things He has done!!!

1 comment:

Farm School Marm said...

Congrats on the new grandbaby! Truly, the only thing more miraculous than birth must be being born again!