Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Overwhelmed by His Love



I am happy happy happy!!!!
  I have all my chicks but one in the nest right now and I will see that chick at the end of the week.

When Lashae comes....she brings her chicks...which are my grand chicks.  One is still cooking, but we still enjoy her very much.  Moo spends all her time with Lashae rubbing her belly.
 We also get to see many of Lashae's friends who come by to see her, and that just adds more fun and laughter.  






 These girls are such complete opposites and so much fun to watch together!!!

Who would have ever known that God had this plan.
I'm so glad He did.


I'm feeling overwhelmed by God's love and grace and provision and goodness this
 Spring Break.

Zephaniah 3:17

English Standard Version (ESV)
17 
The Lord your God is in your midst,
    a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
    he will quiet you by his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Oh my goodness... LOOK at those chicks.... seriously precious.