Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014




APPARENTLY
it takes a lot of the
stuff I'm lacking right now to keep this train together and on track.

iron, sugar, and gluten



When I decided  to go junk free, I knew it would be hard...but I did not know the amount of
stress and anxiety I process through processed food.  

It's not just the "cravings", which have actually significantly lowered, but the nervous energy that doesn't know what to do if I'm  passing through the kitchen and I don't take a detour to the cookie jar.

  I didn't realize how many times I go stand in the kitchen, grab and cookie or a handful of something sugar to muster up the
 energy or the will
to go to the next thing.

 I have become quite aware of where I go and what I depend on for a moment of
peace and comfort.

In addition to the lack of junk,  my iron is lacking because I've often been a low in iron kinda girl...and since I'm in the
beautiful 40's,
things are "changing"...and I think I have hit an all time LOW in iron department.

God has provided a friend that is very in tune to my
 "changes"
and
SHE RULES WITH AN IRON ORDER!

She places orders (supplements)
 and then gives me orders ( instructions)
 on the order (how to best take it).

I really would be lost without her.
I'm pretty lost most of the time anyway...but when the iron is low...I get extra lost and confused....I need an IRON hammer.

 She keeps me on track as best she can, and everyone who knows me knows that is NOT an easy order.
Thanks Holly!  

Isaiah 55:1-5

The Message (MSG)

Buy Without Money

55 
1-5 “Hey there! All who are thirsty,

    come to the water!
Are you penniless?
    Come anyway—buy and eat!
Come, buy your drinks, buy wine and milk.
    Buy without money—everything’s free!
Why do you spend your money on junk food,
    your hard-earned cash on cotton candy?
Listen to me, listen well: Eat only the best,
    fill yourself with only the finest.
Pay attention, come close now,
    listen carefully to my life-giving, life-nourishing words.
I’m making a lasting covenant commitment with you,
    the same that I made with David: sure, solid, enduring love.
I set him up as a witness to the nations,
    made him a prince and leader of the nations,
And now I’m doing it to you:
    You’ll summon nations you’ve never heard of,
and nations who’ve never heard of you
    will come running to you
Because of me, your God,
    because The Holy of Israel has honored you.”


2 comments:

Holly said...

YOU STARTED IT! By telling me I should learn to run at the age of 40! So, I've spent the last 7 years trying to boss you around enough to get even. Let's just say, I get to do a lot more bossing before we are even CLOSE! I'm thinking there's some gluten free recipes in your future! Maybe some vegan too. Buckle up!

marlece said...

Oh my goodness, Holly, if there is someone more bossy than Jenay then I am so glad she is Jenay's friend.

Jenay, IRON!