Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Summer Fun!!!!


We have had the busiest funnest most active summer I have ever had or even ever thought possible.
We played hard and we celebrated
  A LOT
 and now it is all coming to an end and I'm sad, but I'm so stinkin' worn out that I'm 
NEEDING 
it to come to an end.
My GRAND got to come TWICE for week long visits and she brought her wonderful  parents  too.

We celebrated a graduation. 

 We did swimming lessons and attended basketball, volleyball and football camps.



 I got to see 
EVERY single one of my sisters
 and all of my nieces and most of my nephews this summer.
That is a big fat awesome blessing.

 We celebrated about a gazillion birthdays.

We had a family reunion.

We attended a concert.

 We had a short and much needed visit from
 PATIENCE.  :)

 We had a great big fun Redeemer House Reunion!

 We played games!!!!!
 We boated and skied as many times as we could.


We LOVED on our college boys!!! 
 LOVE these brothers.


I just have to say it again.

I LOVE THIS FAMILY!!!!
It's wild and crazy and exhausting!

God has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams and now I need about a month of
 "cave time"
 as my sister puts it, 
and I have informed everyone that I am going on a cooking 
STRIKE!

Thank you Lord for EVERYONE and all we have gotten to celebrate.

Psalm 100

English Standard Version (ESV)

His Steadfast Love Endures Forever

A Psalm for giving thanks.

100 
Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth!


    Serve the Lord with gladness!
    Come into his presence with singing!
Know that the Lord, he is God!

    It is he who made us, and we are his;[a]
    we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving,

    and his courts with praise!
    Give thanks to him; bless his name!
For the Lord is good;

    his steadfast love endures forever,
    and his faithfulness to all generations.



1 comment:

marlece said...

13I don't know how I missed this post! And I am telling you after hearing that you are on strike in the kitchen I believe you are WOnderwoman still but human too.

Thank God, and I think it's time for cold cereal and peanut butter and jelly for months now.

(While you sneak off to get something amazing at, I don't know you pick)