Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

God Blesses Me

Praise the Lord!!!!

My Lord absolutely blessed my socks off this weekend.  

I had the PRIVILEGE of going to a Beth Moore conference in Eugene. 

My sister and I planned a weekend that encompassed all our favorite things!!

We got to spend time together, in the Word, and worshiping together with 7300 other women.
  It was FANTASTIC!!!
BETH MOORE brought us a word from the WORD. 
She DELIVERED a word about TIME that I will be chewing on for quite a
 LONG TIME.

In the above picture, I am between 2 of my favorite peeps in the world.  I am between my sister, and one of Lashae's besties,  Brooklyn, she  is one of Lashae's best friends since they were little girls.
I love this girl like my very own.  
It was really something special to enjoy the conference with these ladies.  




Then in the picture below I am with more sweet friends, my pastor's wife and her mom. 
 These ladies are so incredible and they just ooze Jesus all over the place. 
They are both as gorgeous on the inside as they are on the outside. 



After the conference was over, Marlece and I headed over to pick up our 

RACE PACKETS



We ran a 1/2 marathon,
 13.1 miles
  on Sunday along with 8000 other people.  

It was a beautiful day.

We decided to run in support of Hayley, our cousin, who is battling breast cancer right now.

Courage is her logo!

 We wore shirts with her logo on the front.




Hebrews 12:1-2

New Living Translation (NLT)
12 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith.[a] Because of the joy[b] awaiting him, he endured the cross, disregarding its shame. Now he is seated in the place of honor beside God’s throne.




And the bold print in the above verse on the back.


God just lavished His love on me...He is always good and always loving, and this weekend, He went crazy just showing me and reminding me that He loves me and He knows me and He cares for me.
  He spoiled me rotten is what He did.
The weather
the company,
the conference,
 the food,
the run, 
the drive,
it was all beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!


My Auntie Dolly who is in the middle of us in this picture, is a precious precious lady in our lives.

  We enjoyed spending time with her and her family.  She spoiled us just like she did when we stayed with her when we were little.

Hayley is her daughter in law.

I'm so thankful to God for such a GLORIOUS weekend!!!

  It will take me a bit of TIME to recover  from such  a blessed 
TIME!!!












2 comments:

marlece said...

I am with you sister in every word of this! He did spoil us rotten this last weekend one that for along TIME I will forever hold close to my heart. Thanks for such a fantastic TIME!

Shauna said...

Running + Auntie + BFF = Gift.Only.From.God!