Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Coming Home!!

 One year ago...March 28, 2011 our girl came home to her forever family. 
This is her stepping off the plane and into her new life.
 We have all *grown* in EVERY WAY this year.
  It has been the most blessed and challenging year of growth for this family....SO FAR!!!
Esther has grown the most, especially physically.
She has grown 3 1/4 inches in one year, and she has gained 19 lbs.
That is remarkable.
  She is healthy and thriving in every area of her life.


One year later this is her!  Feeling and looking confident and glowing.
 Esther has been a wonderful blessing to this family.  We have all learned A LOT.  There has been adjustments to make in EVERY area of our lives.  Some of the adjustments have been hard  and some have been easy, but EVERY single adjustment, is worth it, and a BLESSING and a JOY and a GIFT from God.
div>
 Esther has amazed me.
 She is so bright.  
She is learning a ton in school and in life. 
 Esther has many friends and enjoys sports and loves church and family.
  Esther is NOT the shy or quiet girl that stepped off the plane that day, she is definately a Brewer in every way.  
 She is wild and loud and energetic.
 She never wants to miss a thing, she wants to be involved in everything.

I'm so blessed and thankful that God has allowed me to be this girls Mom. 
 I feel ill equipped most times, but the Lord just provides, and with a whole bunch of grace and love that covers ALL we are definitely  a family and we are bonded right to our very souls.


7 comments:

marlece said...

awwwww, as I was voicing before, a year? Doesn't seem possible it seems she has been with us forever. I love that this is her one year anniversary with us. Yahhhhhh Esther!

Love said...

a year! rejoicing with you!

Lashae Bowen said...

I can't believe it's already been a year!! And what a year it has been!!! That girl is full of spunk and I love the volleyball pic, I haven't seen her dressed down yet. She has challenged and taught us all a lot! I love you mommy and I will say Esther is blessed to have you as a mommy! ( I would know) and we are blessed to have her as a sister...the house was too quiet without her!

Anonymous said...

WHat an amazing journey!

Alison said...

She is so precious! Can't believe it's already been a year!!!

Shauna said...

Can not believe a year has gone by! Thankful for her, and you and Charlie being obedient to God!

Cooking Up Faith said...

Your faith inspires me. Thank you for sharing your journey.

I contacted your cousin about A Meal in the Mail. Thank you for letting me know about Joel. I will be praying for him and his family.

God bless.