Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One Year Ago

One year ago today....I found out I was pregnant with this precious little amazing life....Maezie Ann-Grace!!!  Oh, how the Lord gives GOOD gifts!!!!

I can not even imagine my life without her.  I'm so glad the God has better plans for us than we have for ourselves.  I would have missed this!  I'm just so thankful I didn't.



BLESSED!!!!!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Would have been nice to know IN AFRICA!!!! hehe I am so glad you did not miss that blessing too. I was missing her yesterday…she can make quite the impact in 24 hours. :)

marlece said...

me too, please eat her tonight and whisper in her ear that was from Auntie Esh!

Lashae Bowen said...

Oh How I LOVE that little baby!!! :)

Farm School Marm said...

God gives the best presents!