Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Random Thoughts and Thankfulness

My new favorite quote:
"I will not allow myself to be entertained by anything that Christ died for"  
**
Month of November is Thanksgiving...I'm so incredibly thankful for so much...and I'm going to try to ACT like it!!!
**
Football is over ended with a bang and a dislocated knee.  Cross Country is over ended with Charsie getting to go to state her freshman year.  
**
Looking forward to Thanksgiving!!!  Oh I hoping this house is busting at the seams because EVERYONE shows up.  Come on family...let's do it.  
**
I'm running again, and I'm THRILLED beyond anything.  I was frosty this morning and I can't tell you what a thrill is was to be sweaty in 15 degrees and holding hands and praying with the "girls" again.  One of my most favorite things.
**
Baby Maezie is a complete joy!  She eats a lot at night and yes I have some little helping hands during the day, but I have to say...I'm the only one that can feed the little turkey and I have changed EVERY single diaper except one that my sister changed when she was here...I just had to throw that all in there because I have a tenancy to let the older children do the raising of the younger ones...simply because they do a better job frankly, but when they are infants I try to pull my weight.  haha
**
This week is rodeo week, where Charlie and I  take on the job of putting on the Circuit Finals Rodeo, and I do the ticket job...I think it's going good, but I have postpartum brain and I'm going on 5-6 hours of totally interrupted sleep for the last 8 weeks..so only the bottom line will tell the true answer.  The truth of the matter is, I have some great friends that have helped me for years..so I'm not worried in the least...they will keep me lined out. 
**

1 comment:

Lashae Bowen said...

You are a stud mom! You can do it! and your life is always crazy...I love it. and I love you and so so so thankful that you are my MOMMY!!! I U!