Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Stand Corrected. ;)


Ok...I've been called out...I've been "talked" to.

Robert, one of our dearest and bestest friends of all time, likes to keep me on the straight and narrow.  So I posted my new favorite quote a few posts back..."I will not be entertained by anything Jesus died for"....yes, I know, NOW I realize, thanks to Robert, it's got some complications.

 Robert called and reported that we can no longer be friends...due to my latest favorite quote, because Christ died for him.  Oops, the minute he said it, I went, "Oh no, that is NOT what I meant or what I heard when I read it". 
 I'm so glad for good friends that let me know when I just said or posted something REALLY dorky.  I need an army of them to help me...God knows this, and that is one more good reason that  He put Robert in our lives.  

And just a side note:  Robert  knew exactly what I meant, he just likes to get my dandruff up, and besides, what the heck is he doing reading my blog anyway...isn't it a girly thing? Shelly get him off the bloggy world.  :)  
 I love you Robert and Shelly, and I stand corrected Robert, although I do find it quite endearing that you read my blog.  :) Keep it up and keep me straight.  

I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have such good, loving, and crazy  friends, and when I say crazy I do mean it! I know that when we all hang out, Jesus is smiling because He sees friendships that are here on earth that will continue into eternity and that just blesses us all 
 FOREVER!

 Keep me straight Robert..it's your job to help Charlie.   And Shelly, keep Robert straight it's your job to help the world.


1 comment:

Lashae Bowen said...

loved this whole post haha!!! You sure do have awesome friends! my favorite part is the last part though hahaha!!!! :) You crack me up.