Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Waiting!

I'm just a mom in waiting.  I change my feelings and mind and emotions about every 20 seconds...so if you don't like what I'm saying or if I'm not saying anything...give me a few seconds...it'll all change anyway.

Waiting is the funnest and hardest part of anything exciting.....there are a lot of scriptures in the Bible talking about waiting.....APPARENTLY...we just aren't all that great at it and we need a lot of guidance and instruction on the matter.

I will wait on this little one to come into the world at the perfect time.  The hardest part is the planning...I'm just not that great of a planner anyway, and then you add the fact that I have NO IDEA when this could happen and HOW LONG it may take and how am I going to do this and that and wouldn't it be easier before baby or maybe after baby, and Charlie needs to work, and Kole has a game, and the football players need fed and Charsie has Cross Country, and Reece has a cold, and Luke has his first football game, and Esther has a schedule and doesn't want to miss the birth, and Chaney wants his wife back and I want to keep her forever and there's just sooooo much to consider and how this is all going to go, and it is exciting and nerve racking...

AND don't I feel ANYTHING?????  Oh ya I do, but I'm not sure it's what I should share...it's just probably too much information.....so I'll just say I'm doing GOOD and there's no real change.  :)

7 comments:

Shauna said...

I think M just heard that schedule and is going to stay in her perfect little warm world. Do you blame her? ;)

Hang in there. Kiss Shae for me. Eat a cookie.

I love the pic of you. You look beautiful!

Alison said...

You look great!!!! :)

marlece said...

glad for the update....no matter what it all happens when it happens and for me being the planner that I am FREAKS ME OUT FOR YOU! Knowing you, you will have that baby running and then go right to the games, and cook dinner for all too.

We Are Family said...

You look like a doll! I can't wait to hear that you had that little bundle and God worked it ALL out :) Blessings and prayers

marlece said...

My last comment didn't go thru, sorry.....can't wait for this moment, and you are superwoman so you will probably get this all in and have that baby too!

The McKinnon Crew said...

It's going to be great when it does happen & please let us be here to do whatever we can...though I am glad you got the football players fed; they would have been mightily disappointed with my cooking compared to yours! Love you, friend...and couldn't you have posted the picture in your spandex?! Sorry...I couldn't resist...and if I looked that good in it, I would have!

drillerbob said...

Oh Bambi, I don't know how you do it all and still look so darn good! You didn't mention that you also had my kid for a couple nights as well. You amaze me! Love you and can't wait to meet my new "other daughter"!