Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Joy Unspeakable

I've been quiet lately for obvious reasons....baby makes for a tired mama...trying to keep up with the other kiddos as well.  Maezie is 10 days old today, and we have done much in the last 10 days.  She is a trooper and just goes with the flow....until about 10:00pm when I am dead tired and she decides to eat every hour on the hour for at least 30 minutes at a time....so do the math...that equals 30 minutes of sleep at a time for this old mama.  But....I'm telling you she is worth the dark circles under my eyes and the uncomplete thoughts in my head....also, I admit it is all my own fault...I just don't want to miss a thing....I want to make it to every football game, open house, Bible Study, and all the things I love love love about raising these kids.

Mostly I'm quiet because I don't make much sense right now  .....no, because I could NEVER have imagined my life would have turned out like this.  I would have never dared to dream this big, this many, this full, this active.  I'm so grateful and blessed and in awe that God has allowed me to raise these treasures.  Is everything perfect???  NOPE.  Do we have problems???  BIG ONES.  But, I'm here to tell you God is good and He is faithful, and He gives the most AMAZING GIFTS and I do NOT deserve even one of them, but He is just that good.  So....I have unspeakable JOY because I do not know how to put into words the joy and love I feel for each kid, my hubby, my family, my friends...and little Maezie Ann-Grace is just a beautiful cherry on top that I may eat up....except she is wanting fed...RIGHT NOW and she is NOT patient...so excuse all the mistakes in this writing and if it is a jumbled mess but I am going to post AS IS because I may not get back to this for many days.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

NURSE that baby!!!!! I want to eat her up too!

The McKinnon Crew said...

Love this & love you, friend! You are just plain beautiful...typos & all!

We Are Family said...

PRAISE THE LORD - SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!