Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Man is "48"!!!

Happy 48th Birthday!  

All I can say is My Man is THE MAN!!!!  He just walked his oldest down the aisle to marry her off....he has been to Africa to get our African daughter..and he is going to be A DADDY again here in a few weeks.  This is just one example of a year in the life of "Charlie".


This guy does NOT QUIT!!!  He lives life to the absolute fullest.  He never says, "I can't"....he does not seem tired...(although he has every right to be).  He works like a dog, he plays like a child, he sleeps like a baby...He prays like a warrior...He is full on full out all the time! 

My man will give anything and everything for his family...He raffled off his favorite possession in the world, to bring his daughter home, and did it with such joy...and if you don't know the story...God just gifted right on back to him!!!!  

My man is a cowboy...through and through....he loves his horses, he loves to rope...he looks AWESOME in Wranglers....I've often told him this is the main reason I married him....hehehe...and guess what???  After 21 years of being married...he still looks hot in his Wranglers!!!


Seriously I can't think of a thing he hasn't tried....He is always willing to try!!!!(except veggies)

I love this man of mine...I love his silvering hair...I love that he is 48 years old...he just gets better with every passing year.
  I love that he lays it all out on the line everyday...

48 years of hard-work, Jesus loving, people loving, energetic, cowboy, fun, serious, craziness wrapped up in one good lookin' , wrangler wearing STUD!!!!

Happy Birthday Charlie!!!!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Happy Birthday, Charlie!

It was sooo... fun to meet your sweet family last weekend. :)

Great Post about Your Man.


:) :) :)

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Chuck! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Mom, I LOVE THIS POST! It was PERFECT! :D I love you mommy! And I love daddy!
Love Chars!

marlece said...

this is an awesome tribute to Charles....we love this man as well, and he certainly has had a couple of years that has ROCKED all of our world. Keep being the MAN that you are CHARLES BREWER!! Are you _ _ _ _ _?

Lashae said...

Loved every word of this! Chuck is the best daddy on
Earth. And the best friend to everyone. I love
My dad!!! ;) he has the best wife too! I love
U mommy <3