Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Adjusting

This will be short and sweet....we are adjusting to yet another CHANGE...This is the new norm for a few weeks and then it will all change AGAIN, but here it is.....

Get up...open God's word...BEG HIM FOR SOME INSIGHT for the day drink coffee and eat cookies...yep, it is the best breakfast in the world.

Make lunch for my hard workin' man.

Walk with some awesome gals...pray...talk...discuss..solve every problem ever heard of..haha.

Come back home...fumble around the kitchen...go lay down for a bit....

Text my sweet married daughter...usually she is asking for a recipe...I love that she is asking for these, she must have liked my food!!!  Yippee...score!!!!

Answer 20 questions from everyone about what the day entails....which usually the answer is ..."we are staying home and enjoying BEING HOME!!!!"

A few loads of laundry...more food distributed...book work...(which freaks me out and bums me out)...so I lay down again.

Time to think about dinner....

Dinner...20 more questions about what our night entails...which usually the answer is, "We are enjoying being home tonight."

I'm loving these days and knowing it is the calm before the storm so I for one am enjoying the down time!!!  I am getting some things that have been looming over my head done, so that maybe when baby comes in about 6 weeks...I'll be less behind....not caught up...just less behind.

Head to bed...lay there and listen to the kids that have been out and about...Kelsie..Kole...Charsie...come in and know that the chicks are returning to their nest for the night and I can sleep.

Ps.  Last night was another bitter sweet time...Charlie and I were in bed..it was about 1030pm and Kelsie, Charsie and Sydney came in to tell us about their hike they just returned from at Smith Rock...so much fun to hear these girls.....that was the sweet part...as they are all huddled around our bed...(makes me laugh)...the bitter part is, Sydney is headed to back to college, so I will miss her BAD...we had so say goodbye, and I'm about tired of goodbyes.  She was soooo sweet yesterday afternoon....she came over and rubbed my head, which is my most favorite thing in the whole world and watched Reba with me (which is my most favorite show in the whole world)...Charsie was relieved to have a break from the head rubbing.  :)

Anyway...that's kinda how the day goes for a few more days at least...then it's back to school...new baby...football season...lots of fun right around the corner.

2 comments:

marlece said...

I'm glad your freeway is still running strong~ha! Sounds like all is as busy as ever and you are finding some time to get that head rubbed.

Sydney said...

Awwww I love you Jenay! And miss you and your head terribly! :)