Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Friday, July 29, 2011

More Wedding Memories

More wedding photos....some sweet....some cute....some funny.  I love these 2 more than anything and I'm so excited for their lives together and my heart feels like it might explode from joy and thanksgiving and love and.... heart ache...because my sweet girl is moving away.  Oh, this mom is going to miss her girl like none other.  As I type this...she is in her room packing with her 2 best girlfriends and they are laughing their heads off.  I AM GOING TO MISS THAT SOOOOOO MUCH!!!  It's one of my favorite sounds in the world!

Chaney served Lashae communion at their wedding as their first  "married act" together.  It was so sweet, and then they prayed together while Chaney's friend played, "In Christ Alone" on the fiddle....it was the sweetest moment.

Here is my man walking my daughter down the isle.  He was the sweetest dad....he had a very sweet moment with Lashae before they came down the isle....and when he was asked who gave this beautiful bride to this man....Charlie (my man) answers LOUDLY...."My smokin' hot wife and me".....only Charlie!!!!  Gotta love him.

Chaney bought Lashae these beautiful boots for her wedding day!!!

Fun picture....these bride's maids and groom's men were the best!!!  Each one was sweet and kind and supportive and extremely helpful!

2 comments:

marlece said...

oh so sweet, love every thing about this!

Laurel said...

LOVE all the pics!

Hoping to see your beautiful family at our big wedding tomorrow.


Laurel :)