Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Blessed beyond!!!! 

 That is all I can say at this point....I will have more pictures soon...but, I have to say, the wedding was one of the best days of my life...I was overwhelmed and still am with gratitude and blessings to my Lord, for my kids, and family and friends and beauty and love and warmth and joy and prayer and I could go on for days.  We had a glorious day from beginning to end.....it was beyond wonderful...we felt the Lord just smiling on us and enjoying the day right along with us...He loves when we glorify Him and fellowship with others and celebrate love and joy and commitment and marriage...He made all those things!  Thank you Lord for such a blessed day!!!

3 comments:

marlece said...

I agree with it all! Great day, and I wish I would have gotten some tractor shots, dangit!

Oh by the way, it's nice to see you are still among the living, I started to wonder.

Hello sister!

Alison said...

What a beautiful wedding and a beautiful couple!!!

Meme said...

It was a glorious day, made our hearts swell with gratitude to the Lord for blessing our family with such a beautiful time of sharing the joy and celebration of Lashae & Chaney's wedding! It was a like a big reunion, PERFECT!!!!