Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Charsie "14"

Happy 14th Birthday Charsie Lee Brewer!!!  

This is my girl...my third child, my biggest cheerleader, organizer, helper, prayer warrior.


This precious girl is goofy and funny as can be...but she's also deep deep.  She's just one of those people that "gets it"...everyone who has the privilege of knowing her LOVES her.  She is a friend...and a good friend.  She is friends with EVERY age...from young to old.  She is wonderful with older people and she is wonderful with young people, and everyone in between.

Charsie is an animal lover.  We call her the animal whisperer...she can do crazy things with animals.  She has trained her dog to play hide and go seek...not.even.kidding.  She can ride anything you put her on, and she's tough and gentle at the same time.





Charsie is always up for a good time....she loves games...she loves to swim...she loves to just be a part of anything she can.  She is the biggest support and cheerleader to everyone in this family.  She is a GIVER...of everything....herself...her time....her money....her heart....

She loves the Lord and she knows how to pray...sometimes during our adoption...I think she had a direct line that I was in awe over again and again...she would pray for something, and I would be a doubter, and tell her not to be disappointed if it didn't happen, and more times than not her prayers came true......her heart is pure and when she asks the Lord for something....I know He sees her heart.
Her and her sisters are close, and they love to dance!!!  They were teaching each other a dance here...Lashae and Charsie are teaching Esther western dances and Esther is teaching them Ugandan dancing...so fun!!
If it sounds like this girl is too good to be true....it is exactly as I said.  She is a dream and anyone who has the privilege of knowing her is BLESSED by her!!!

2 comments:

Charsie said...

Mommy, I loved it! Thank you so much! I loved it as much as I love you!
Love always,
#3

marlece said...

I love this too, and you described that girl right on. She is the best niece and Brayden loves her more than anything. I love her, we love her. Happy birthday Charsie!!