Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Lashae "19"

Lashae Nicole Brewer....almost Lashae Nicole Bowen....I love you I am proud of you and I'm so blessed to have been allowed to raise you!!! (now it's up to Chaney...hehehe...after all, he is getting a teen bride)



 You are my first born...the one who has taught me the most about being a mom, and I love you more than words can express.  Your love for Jesus and others blesses my heart beyond words that I could ever express.


Thank you for your dedication to the Lord and to your man, and to your family and to your friends.  I can't believe you are only 19 and you have this pretty well figured out.


I am soooo excited about all your life ahead, and I  wouldn't have picked anything else out as good as what the Lord has done for you and in you and through you.

Thank you for being such a blessing to soooo many and doing it with complete joy.

You are absolutely present in everything you do and the people you are with, and that is such a gift because you are such a gift.  You have so much to offer and you give so freely from your heart.  NEVER lose that.  








Dad and I were laying in bed listening to you giggle with your friends last night...just like you did when you were little....blessed us clear to our toes....never never never lose that.


LOVE YOU BISSY.....LOVE YOU BIG!!!!!

1 comment:

marlece said...

I love that girl too!