Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the father of all 7 of our children!!!





This is my man and he is amazing at everything he does....he gives EVERYTHING he does 100%.
  No-one can ever accuse my man of not giving his ALL in ALL he does.

He plays hard.....



 


He prays hard.....




He works hard.....

He competes hard........

He is the best dad EVER.  He loves his kids, along with many other kids, he loves to teach them, to play games with them, to ride with them....and just be a part of EVERYTHING they are interested in.  He is an example to them in every way..he is the leader of this big crazy family and he takes it seriously and does a marvelous job.

As I am writing this....Charlie has 5 of the kids out fishing!!!  Now that takes a man of courage, to fish with 5 kids ON FATHER"S DAY....while the mama stays home and grows another one to take fishing in a few years.  OOOHHHHH goodness.

I'm laughing to myself because as I describe Charlie and how he just goes all out on everything he does and how he does everything 100% and goes above and beyond....I'm giggling because I'm always the one that gets the teasing that I'm the one responsible for so many kids and such a large family....HEEELLLLOOOO....??????   Has anyone ever met this man?????  Of course he has a million kids...he is not going to be satisfied with an average number of children...PLUS....he is such a kid himself he needs all these kids so he has someone to play with for the rest of his life!  He has too much energy for me...so God is merciful and just keeps blessing him.

Also....Happy Father's Day to my dad and Charlie's dad...we are soooo blessed to have to wonderful dads that love us and have raised us to know and love the Lord and have been wonderful examples of what a father is!  They continue to love us and support us and pray for us and our entire family!



This is Charlie's dad....Grandpa Bill...with Charsie at her 6th grade graduation

This is my dad...we call him Papa...he is giving Lashae a big hug for her 18th birthday.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Love that man of yours!

marlece said...

I love this and yes you have 3 wonderful men in your life, you are a blessed girl.

Charsie said...

we sure do have the best dad EVER!!! I wouldn't trade him for ANYTHING. I love my daddy and my awesome grandpa's....good post mom. :)

love bissy