Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy 17th Birthday Kole!!




Happy 17th Birthday Kole!!!  I'm so proud of this kid.  I could do an entire post about his amazing accomplishments because he is one focused guy, but I won't, I want to talk about this kid's heart and his character. 

Kole took his Spring Break and his own hard earned money to go to Uganda and pick up his new sister and do a mission for Redeemer House and help out at several  orphanages and love on some kids and work.

Kole has an amazing heart.  He is steady solid guy and he loves the Lord very much.  Kole is strong and sensitive at the same time.  He is strong in his convictions and sensitive to others.  He is a hard worker and is as dependable as the day is long and honest as honest can be. 

I love this kid and I'm so glad he is our oldest son, he has set the bar pretty high for the 2 younger boys coming up behind him.

Kole is a Senior in high school this year, and I'm going to enjoy this time with him as much as possible because I know God has big and amazing plans for this kid and I know he will be going far in life.  I am overjoyed watching him  develop into the person that he is and it is only going to get better!!!

No comments: