Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Chaney BRAT Bowen....This is what I call him, but his name is Chaney Brandt Bowen!!  This is the man that is going to marry my daughter in 23 days!!!  I call him a "brat"...but he is the furthest thing from a brat.  This kid is perfect for my daughter and I do NOT say that lightly.  This is for sure a match made in heaven.


Chaney is fun, he is silly, he is smart (after all he did fall in love with my daughter)!  Chaney is a hard worker and he has many goals.

Mostly this kid is grounded in the Lord and he loves Him.  Him and Lashae share a love for missions and they are talking and praying about when they can go on a mission trip together. 


This kid makes us all laugh.  He is serious when he needs to be and he is loving and caring to those around him.  He's a cowboy, and a farmer, and a hunter.   



Thank you God for giving my daughter such a great guy, and thanks for giving me a super son-in-law!!!  I'm proud to call him my son-in-law!!! 

Happy Birthday Chaney!!  "22"

1 comment:

marlece said...

Happy birthday Chaney!