Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Friday, March 25, 2011

It's DONE, She's OURS!

Can you hear it???? I sure can, because I'm joining in....that sound, that beautiful sound that I hope you hear, are the angels rejoicing because today...TODAY..there is officially one less orphan in the world. There is one more Brewer...(so some angels are huddled in a corner praying for us and for Esther...hehe), but the heavens are rejoicing. I have seen the mighty work of the Lord so many times I can't count, but I will be recounting and remembering and testifying for the rest of my life. This has been the MOST difficult journey, but it has been the most glorious...I have seen God SHOW up and be GLORIFIED over and over and over. I would NOT trade this experience or being a part of it for anything. I not only have a journal full of testimony and a heart full of JOY, I have a BLESSING, I have a daughter. A beautiful daughter that God has placed in our family to be loved and cared for. We set out to be a blessing, and guess what????????? WE ARE THE BLESSED ONES. This is just how the Lord works....He is MIGHTY and FAITHFUL and WONDERFUL...can you tell I'm on a high....this is what happens to me after labor too....haha, this exciting relief and high come over me. WOHOOOOO!!! Yippee Jesus.

9 comments:

Shauna said...

Set by the Lord, pursued first by the leader of your home and many miracles along the way!!!!! Praising with you this morning!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE take a pic at the airport and text it - I just live for this stuff, ya know!!!!!

marlece said...

I love that 'after labor' high! That is a reason to have another one right there....that feeling, oh, nothing like it, nothing like it....rest, because soon that baby will be coming home. Thank you JESUS!

Unknown said...

Covered in goose bumps..or God bumps! I am so very happy for you all! God Bless.

Cooking Up Faith said...

Congratulations and praise God!!! :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous!

The McKinnon Crew said...

There are no words other than...Thank you, Jesus! You've "fought the good fight, you've finished the race...you've kept the faith!" And you've been a picture of love & grace through the whole process...what a mama that little girl has been blessed with!

We Are Family said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

Love said...

love, love, LOVE this!! praising God with you! so awesome. i love how He's shown Himself BIG the whole way through this. i LOVE it.

Laurel said...

Rejoicing with you!

:) :) :)