Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a very sweet Christmas. All the kids had a good Christmas. It was mostly our family with a few friends dropping in and celebrating for awhile with us. We have been blessed beyond measure for yet another year. We have EVERYTHING we need. We have a Savior that LOVED us so much that He came to this earth as a baby so that we may be SAVED, and we have family and friends that shower us with LOVE. We have so many amazing people in our lives I am humbled and thrilled for all that the Lord has given us.





Here is the REAL story of how picture time goes in our house....



Lashae and Chaney looking like dorks. They sure have fun together. We have enjoyed their new relationship as much as they have I think. The whole family gets excited when CHANEY COMES OVER. The boys think he is coming over for them....and Chaney is nice enough to let them think so.



My youngest 2 boys...they are wild and crazy!! Don't let that sweet look on their faces or the fact that they are hugging each other be deceiving. They are trying to put in one last effort of "being good" before Santa arrives. haha




The older kids playing games...Kelsie is GAME LEADER. That girl can play more games for more hours than I can count.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Just one more reason I love blog land. I now get to "see" what my sis and fam were up to!

Love you guys!

PS - I will never get over the change in Charlie's face. Peaceful. Happy! Love it, Praise God!

marlece said...

I agree with Sha, looks like tones of fun at the Brewer's nothing new there!

I love the picture of the youngest 'darlings' until Reece wants a cookie NOW!

Fun had by all, that's great!