Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fathers

Happy Father's Day Dad!!! My dad has 4 daughters! I am number 2 and that is what he calls us...by number. If you don't think 4 daughters don't make you a real man, than you don't know my dad. This is a man that has more knowledge and experience in subject matters concerning child birth, hormone changes, wedding planning, shower planning, and all that goes on with GIRLS!! He has handled all this quite amazingly through the years. He has been a real man through it all, he has been a provider, a leader, and a defender to all us girls. He forgets that we've all grown up sometimes, and just wants to keep us under his wing and have us under his protection. He has always taken his job of being a dad very seriously and has made it his total priority! He has done a great job if I do say so myself....I think we all turned out pretty good, and I know he would agree, even though we don't always do what he wants.....he always wants what is BEST!!! He has a big 'ole teddy bear heart, and he can't even pray over a meal without crying. He has a tender heart and a love for the Lord.

I thank God for giving me such a great Dad!




















Happy Father's Day!! Charlie is the father of my 5 beautiful children. He is MY man. Charlie is my most favorite man in the whole world. He is the best dad ever, he's the provider, he is kind, and passionate. He is soft hearted, ( even WAY more so since he's been home from Africa). He is the hardest worker I know. He loves the Lord and his friends and family with his whole heart. He is CONSISTENT. He started a "ministry" of texting verses every morning well over a year ago and he has NOT missed once. My man is handsome, (even when I make him go through Richard Gere phases). My man is funny, and he is a great story teller. Everyone that knows Charlie at all.....loves him too!! He's irresistable!
I thank God for giving me such a great man to be Dad to our kids!!! (I think he's so great at it we should have more.) hehehe....just saying......




2 comments:

marlece said...

I love this post this is soooooooo good and absolutely true of everything here. Love this, I love this!

Shauna said...

True true!! :) Love all those men!