Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Baby Update

Baby update:  All is well....just a few extra aches and pains and peeks at baby, due to my age.

I have been pregnant 3 times in my 20's, 2 times in my 30's, and 2 times in my 40's. 

 Let me just tell you......the 20's are great because your body is so youthful and you are too young to think about long term anything.

 In your 30's it's all good, because you have more confidence and experience and  you just know the drill.

 In my 40's...........not a lot of words for this stage.............. this was the closest explanation I could find.




I'm just thankful the Lord has blessed me with Moo and 2 beautiful grand-daughters in the same age range and gender of this baby to raise her with, so she won't feel like her parents are old and scary. 

 I'm mostly thankful that God has the confidence in me to bless me with this JOY! 

 When I feel like the face above....I just rely on His strength and confidence.

Baby has a whole bunch of cord right around her little head.....I think she has been trying to learn to rope in the womb and she is a bit tangled up.  So she needs to mellow out in there and leave the cord alone, so she can "head out"  without a bunch of rope in the way.  :)

 Kind of a funny fact....when Luke was born he had a complete knot in the cord.  This is very rare and did not cause a problem, but it showed how wild my babies are even in the womb.  



Colossians 1:11-12English Standard Version (ESV)

11 May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy,12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light.
 (emphasis added by me...this verse just spoke to me tonight).

1 comment:

marlece said...

yip, they all just go round and round and round in there.......that cord, ugh! Pregnant in the 20's, 30's, 40's, what is going to happen in the 50's?