Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Cellie Joy Brewer

Cellie Joy Brewer
March 19, 2015
12:34pm
7 lbs. 12 oz. 20 inches long


Psalm 33:3New International Version (NIV)

Sing to him a new song;
    play skillfully, and shout for
 joy.



Psalm 33:3The Message (MSG)


1-3 Good people, cheer God!
    Right-living people sound best when praising.
Use guitars to reinforce your Hallelujahs!
    Play his praise on a grand piano!
Invent your own new song to him;
    give him a trumpet fanfare.


Cellie has already stolen all of our hearts.


Her name is our version of my late mother in law's name.
  Her name was Marcella.  
We tried to get creative and make something that "fit" and yet reminded us of Marcella. 
 So the C is pronounced with an S sound.  

I have a fun little story that gives me hope that Cellie may have some of 
Marcella's talents:

My favorite number is 333, and Charlie sends out a Bible verse every morning to around 140 people.  
The morning after Cellie Joy was born Charlie sent out Psalms 33:3 because it speaks of JOY and it's my favorite number!!! 
 When I looked it up in The Message version it talks about playing praises to God on a grand piano.
  
My mother-in-law spent her life playing praises to God on many different  pianos, and now I know she is spending eternity with Him playing praises on the most amazing grand piano.

I have always wanted a piano playing child.
 I hope with the name and the verse this is prophetic and 
Miss Cellie Joy

 will take on her name sake and learn to play the piano and sing praises to HIM!!!

We are praising HIM like crazy for bringing such amazing JOY to our lives in this little perfect beautiful baby.
  I can testify that when you ask God for more Joy in your life,
He DELIVERS!!!






1 comment:

Shauna said...

Love love love and she has already brought MUCH JOY!!!!!