Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

I'm not being quiet because I'm in a pout, it is actually quite the opposite. 
 It has been a season of me being
 SPOILED stinking ROTTEN. 
 The Lord has just lavished His blessing, favor, wonderful people, and fun times on me.

It started with going to Arizona and spending time with my sisters. 
 Ya...that's right...all 4 of us in one place for a whole week-end. 
 AHHHHH!  
We had a great great weekend with one another and with extended family as well.






It has been a fun season of sports for the kids. They have had major winning seasons in football and volleyball.  We even got water boy, Reece involved, so he had something very active to do while I sit and try to watch Luke and Mik at the same time on the football field.





Esther's volleyball team went undefeated.


THEN!!!

Me and a few of the kids got to go see the all the Bowen babes!! 

It was way too short of a visit but VERY VERY sweet and full of fun!!!!

AND

Lashae, me, Shawnie and Maddie got to go see Beth Moore!!!  EEEEEK!!!
  It was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
The teaching for the weekend was all about BLESSING!!! 
Beth spoke an incredible BLESSING on all the unborn babies in the place.
It was of course, a blessing all about JOY.



THEN!!!!! 
 When I got home I had 2 of my favorite friends to greet me.

  I am supposed to be hosting my sweet friends, Deborah and Patience, and instead, they are cooking and cleaning like crazy women.
  They have just spoiled me and the family rotten.
  We are eating like Ugandan kings and queens and we have never seen such a clean kitchen. 
 It's a bit wild how it all happens....I eat and walk away to do something..*I'm easily distracted*....and I come back and the kitchen is sparkling.  They also have spoiled the kids and done their chores as well.
 They have cleaned the barn and stalls. 



AND!!!!! 
 I had an ultra-sound and we are definitely having a GIRL. 
 She is perfect, and looks just like Moo.

THEN!!!
  Luke was awarded the Principal's award last month for
 "Perseverance and Grit"!!!  



WOW!!!
    Thank you Jesus for all these people, places and events!!! 
 I am BLESSED  to the very bone.

1 comment:

marlece said...

WHAT AN AWESOME POST!!!! WOW!!! VERY EXCITING ALL OF IT! No time to waste resting when you have blessing to go see and do!Whoot, whoot!