Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My blog is just a bunch of experiences of my life......

If I did not blog about Jesus, or if I did not have him in my life, this is how it would read....

I tried

I failed

I died.


But because of  Jesus, my savior...this is how it reads:

I tried, I failed...

Romans 3:23

23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

JESUS LOVES me,
John 3:16
16 “For God so loved the world,[a] that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

JESUS SAVED me,

1 Timothy 2:3-6

This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man[a] Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time.


God adopted me,

Ephesians 1:4-6

In love he predestined us[a] for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ,according to the purpose of his will, to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved.

Galatians 4:4-6


But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law,to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!”



He blesses my life more than I could ever imagine.

Psalm 103:1-2

Bless the Lord, O my soul,
    and all that is within me,
    bless his holy name!

Bless the Lord, O my soul,
    and forget not all his benefits,

I will live FOREVER, with HIM!

John 6:50-51

50 This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.”

Psalm 23:6

English Standard Version (ESV)

Surely[a] goodness and mercy[b] shall follow me
    all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell[c] in the house of the Lord
    forever.[d]


No comments: